Our summers in Macon County can get hot quickly and the last thing you need is for your air conditioner to fail. That’s why you need a trusted, local team you can call on when your AC is on the fritz. Our AC specialists provide comprehensive AC services including maintenance and tune-ups and new system installation. The next time your air conditioner fails to perform to your standards, don’t wait and hope the problem solves itself, call Chad’s AC Direct.
We don’t like to toot our own horn, so we let our customer reviews do that for us.
Our AC Repair Service
If your air conditioner has stopped working or is doing something out of the ordinary, our expert technicians have the tools and education to fix virtually all makes and models of AC and HVAC systems. We also provide after-hours service at no extra charge so you can rest easy knowing that someone is available to return your home back into the cool oasis you want it to be. Call us if you experience:
- Strange noises like squealing, banging, grinding, or rumbling.
- Foul odors like electrical burning smell or mold.
- Low or no airflow.
- Lukewarm or no cold air.
- Electrical issues.
When time is critical, call Chad’s AC Direct and let us repair your air conditioner quickly at an affordable price.
How to Know When It’s Time for a New Central AC Installation
Your central air conditioner is an expensive home investment that’s built to provide reliable service for many years. However, like every machine, these systems have a limited lifespan, and eventually require replacing.
Sometimes, it’s difficult to know when it’s better to repair your system and hang on to it for another season or replace it. Hopefully, this guide will help you.
- Age: As mentioned, every machine has a finite lifespan. For air conditioners, the average lifespan is about 15 years. Although routine maintenance can extend its useful life for a few years, you should plan on replacing it once it hits the 15-year mark.
- Frequency of Repairs: As your air conditioner gets older, it requires more frequent repairs as parts wear out. The average air conditioner should run trouble-free for many years with proper maintenance; however, if you find that you’re repairing your system every season, it’s time to invest in a new model.
- Inefficiency: It’s common for air conditioners to lose efficiency as they get older, so if you find that your energy bills are rising, or that you’re not as comfortable in the house as you’re used to, maybe it’s a sign that your air conditioner requires replacing.
If you’re unsure about the state of your air conditioner, call Chad’s AC Direct to schedule a system checkup.
Call our Tuskegee team and ask about our transparent rates and pricing. With our help, expect your air conditioner to run reliably year after year!
AC Services in Tuskegee
There are few things that seem more important during the hot summer months than having a functioning air conditioner. Without it, your family is at the mercy of the outside temperatures, which can be even worse when you’re cooped up inside.
When your home air conditioner fails to deliver the comfort you’ve enjoyed in the past, it’s good to know that you have a trusted AC contractor right here in Macon County. Chad’s AC Direct has served the area since 1993. Our team of HVAC experts is fully certified to fix virtually any AC issue regardless of the make or model system.
for Tuskegee, AL
Very Professional and Prompt
Robert - Tuskegee, AL 36088
Guy came by and went above and beyond to get job done and very informative
Richard - Tuskegee, AL 36083
Santana - Tuskegee, AL 36083
it was great thanks
Margaret - Tuskegee, AL 36088
Leslie - Tuskegee, AL 36083
The technicians were very polite and professional, took care of our issues in a timely manner and thoroughly corrected! Will use Chad's from now on and totally recommend to everyone!
AC service, capacitor, contactor, air conditioning, maintenance
AC drain AC service