When the temperatures dip in the winter months and the evenings turn cool, you’ll be craving the heat that only a functional furnace can provide.
The furnace installation experts in Montgomery, AL are Chad’s AC Direct. We strive to complete every job with the quality our customers deserve, leaving them with a warm and comfortable home environment that can be enjoyed all winter long.
Do you want to take advantage of our latest discounts and deals? Visit our coupons page today to see them for yourself.
Reliable Furnace Installation & Replacement
Many homeowners don’t know that it’s time to replace their furnace until it’s too late. Whether you have an electric unit, or a gas and oil furnace, there will come a time when you will need to consider replacing your furnace. Just like any appliance, your furnace has a set lifespan. Furnace replacement is not a DIY job. Professional furnace installation service will ensure that your AC performs as it should. If you’re noticing a lack of warm air from your vents, that can be one of the many signs of an outdated unit.
You may be wondering how to be sure when it’s time for furnace replacement services. Here are some warning signs you should take into consideration:
- Age: If your furnace is 15-20 years older, it’s nearly at the end of its lifespan and will need to be replaced.
- High Bills: If your bills seem to be increasing, it could mean that your furnace is having to work harder to heat your home. This could mean a problem with your system.
- Outdated: You cannot find parts for your outdated furnace
- Inconsistency: Your furnace turns on and off spontaneously
- Dust & Dirt: If your home is getting more and more dusty or sooty, your furnace could be the culprit. An old system could circulate dust and other pollutants throughout your home.
- Strange Noises or Uneven Heating: These are a telltale sign that there is an issue with your furnace. Aside from being an annoyance, these problems affect your overall comfort.
The Benefits of Furnace Replacement and Installation
The experts at Chad’s AC Direct will only recommend the complete replacement and installation of your existing heater if it is the most cost-effective option for you and your home. When you replace your furnace, you can significantly reduce the costs of your heating bills, especially during the cool months where your heater is constantly running. Since inefficient heaters eat up a lot of energy, they increase your heating bills without providing the heat that your home needs.
You’ll also reduce the number of repairs necessary for your furnace upon replacement, saving you hundreds, or perhaps even thousands, of dollars every year on your bills.
If you want to know what your friends and family have to say about our services, view our reviews page.
Why Work With Us?
We offer a wide variety of furnace services and solutions, including furnace installations. All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that you’ll receive the correct system size, total comfort, and high-quality workmanship that you expect, or the job will be redone free of charge.
Homeowners can’t go wrong when they work with us. We provide expert installation services, priority service calls, and a 10-year parts labor warranty. By installing your next furnace or heating system with us, we can save you hundreds, or often thousands of dollars, as we operate with a low overhead, low marketing costs, and no commission.